So you want to know a little bit more about me?
That’s cool, go ahead girl.
So I am a twenty – something year old just putting my love of fashion and all things related on to this little piece of the internet I call Franklynn.
I have been playing around with all different types of blogs for almost 5 years now until I just gave up trying. I couldn’t grasp the blogging world, and I could never understand all the weird and wonderful tech terms. I tried college, I tried numerous different jobs and the one thing I found myself daydreaming about was fashion and style, so one gloomy afternoon (when I should have been working), Franklynn was born!
I am hoping to make this blog the focus of my life right now, and I am still learning every day, but that is what I think is so fun about it! I have a couple of fun facts about me down below so you can get a better sense of who I am as a person, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
Hope you keep reading, and thanks for stopping by. 🙂
Some random facts about me!
Because who doesn’t love random facts, right?
1. I am a complete and utter perfectionist in things that I love.
2. I love to be organised, and my room is an organised mess, that counts right?
3. I live in Ireland, but I was born in good ol’ San Francisco!
4. I don’t consider myself American at all, I am just a fully fledged Irish girl with an American passport!
5. My weaknesses are nail polish and green tea.
6. I like to think I am a fitness fanatic, but we all have our lazy days. (or weeks)
7. My absolute dream is to be happy and well traveled.
8. I have a number of irrational fears that I am slowly, but surely, working on.
9. My attitude to life is rapidly changing, and it sometimes scares me!
10. I have a zero tolerance to fake/nasty/vindictive people, and I have slowly got them out of my life over the last year.
11. I have a couple of close friends that I trust with my life, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
12. My motto to help me going on this journey is ‘First they laugh, then they copy’.
13. I am an extrovert stuck inside an introverts body.
14. Give my a glossy magazine over social media any day.
15. I am almost 100% certain I was a rally car driver in a past life, I can drive on the tiny country roads way too comfortably!